Super scarves came out a while back and I really wanted to create one that was light weight and could be worn multiple different ways.
This pattern can be adjusted to any length by adding or subtracting rows.
- US I (5.5mm) hook (Clover hooks are my fav)
- Scarf Colour
- 2 x Bernat Premium (100% acrylic, worsted weight, 360 yards per skein)
- Tassel Colour
- 1 x Bernat Premium (100% acrylic, worsted weight, 360 yards per skein)
- ch = chain
- st(s) = stitch(es)
- sk = skip
- dc = double crochet
- pattern in US terms
- finished size: approx. 7″ wide x 108″ long (excluding tassels)
- ch 3 at the beginning of each row counts as the first dc
- V st (dc, ch 1, dc)
To Start: ch 31
Row 1: (dc, ch 1, dc) in 4th ch from hook, *sk 2, (dc, ch 1, dc) in next ch, repeat from * to end, sk 2, dc in last ch, turn.
Row 2: ch 3 (counts as first dc here and throughout), V st in each ch sp across, dc in last st, turn.
Row 3-180: repeat row 2
To Finish: Fasten off, weave in ends.
Cut 60 (30 strands per end of scarf) 30″ long strands of the tassel colour yarn. Holding 3 strands together and using the Larks Knot method and attach to the end of the scarf.
Please do not reprint or repost this pattern. You can share the link to this page to share this pattern with others. You can sell items made from this pattern online and at local craft shows, please credit iHooked as the designer by adding a link to this website.